Monday, July 23, 2012

Why I made this blog

What's your dream height? I'm 30 years old standing 5 ft. 7 in. tall right now, though I wish I were at least 5 ft. 11 in. tall - 4 inches taller than I am now. Why? Well, because my girlfriend is actually taller than I am - she stands at 5 ft. 10 1/2 in.! Hehe, but doesn't change the fact that she loves me and I love her. In fact, she says she never saw my height as a problem in our relationship. Talk about true love!

But it sure doesn't hurt to find ways of getting taller than I am right now, even at my age. That would surely boost my self-image way up, considering that my girlfriend is a supermodel and that she wears high heels all the time - up to 5 inches high!

So that's my reason for putting up this blog. I really want to find good information and facts on ways to get taller at any age, which I'm passionate about sharing with you all. So until next time,

Stand tall my friends!
Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment